Already with 3 entries and I have google ads available.




It is good to see that the monetization of google was not slow in updating and allows me to edit my blog and to win, some clicks with monetization. Still the visits I have are few, but we will see what happens in the course of time, I will try to incorporate a lot of information to be able to do different things. The blog has been updated with bootraps, so the posts have many more features that will allow better view of it.

A cordial greeting and we hope that they continue reading us.

I think I should develop my post a little more because they have no future.

I will make of this site my personal diary, where perhaps it will help the reader in some things and others.



No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Colisión de horarios de docentes.

Es normal que se den en horarios de 4 horas cátedras, en una grilla de 6 módulos diarios incluyendo horario de mañana y tarde, los 5 días de...